- This event has passed.
A Fireside Chat – “Building Beyond Borders – Technology & Partnership”
March 6, 2021 @ 3:00 pm EST
At the core of NIPCA’s strategic objective is the empowerment of members of its ecosystem to accelerate, grow and advance their career and entrepreneurial goals. Entrepreneurship development is a key strategy to combat unemployment, inequities, and systemic racism in our society. It builds and improves Representation, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in our workplaces and communities.
Victor Asemota fondly called Big Chief – founded SwiftaCorp over 20 years ago; a pioneering software and technology services group with subsidiaries and operations in over 14 countries. He is also the Co-founder of MFISA; a unique Mobile Financial Services Accelerator that has powered a number of payment platforms around the world while serving as a board member and advisor to a leading FinTech.
Victor is also a mentor in the Google for Startups Accelerator Program and a member of the Board of Advisors of IBM HyperProtect Accelerator Initiative.
In this Fireside chat, Victor will be sharing his conversance with technology and partnerships across borders – how to raise capital or deals as well as other technology and investment topics.
Who should Attend:
- Anyone interested in understanding the current state of Business in Africa.
- Any African living in the Diaspora
- Any Entrepreneur interested in Africa
- Any Investor interested in investments in African Economy
- Nigerians in Canada or Diaspora
What participants would gain:
- Understand the current state of entrepreneurship in Africa
- Connect with Other Entrepreneurs / Investors and like minded folks
- Join NIPCA Business & Entrepreneurship Group as a Member
- Support other Entrepreneurs building for the African Space